Saturday, August 21, 2010



E D U C A T I O N..!


‘Education’ ur in our ‘Tradition’
U show the ‘Direction’
As a child frm ‘Formation’
I found ‘Sensation’
In ‘Addition’ to my
Mom’s ‘Emotion’
& class ‘Promotion’
Cuz OF my skul’s ‘Realisation’
For my ‘Solution’
Of their ‘Examination’
I completed my ‘Matriculation’
Now I have got a ‘Confusion’
As I entered ‘Graduation’
Dun want to get into
ny ‘Attraction’
In selection of my ‘Location’
I want necessary ‘Information’
For conformation of my ‘Illusion’
& getting into new ‘Dimension’
So as to relieve my ‘Tension’
Plz give me a ‘Suggestion’
4 da sake of ‘Upgradation’
Of my ‘Education’
 ............................
Thanks for ur ‘Attention’
Of my present ‘Creation’
Meet u in da next  ‘Edition’
Of my ‘Innovation’……!!!

(written wen i am done wid ma +2 .....nd in process of gettng into U.G..! )

2 comments:

  1. know wat i wrote a similar kinda one on my other blog..it was written wen i was in 7th grade!!neways this too is gud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats kewl......!
    i didnt gt d confusion. @ a earlier stage so.....i waitd to write...!

    ReplyDelete